PRIDE RIDE REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED! SEE YOU JUNE 4-5!
To register your car or business for the Pride Ride 2021, complete the online registration form on this page.
As a Pride Ride participant, certain guidelines must be followed to help the ride run efficiently, and to ensure the safety and security of other participants and onlookers.
If you have any questions or need help filling out this form, please contact email@example.com
Pride Rules and Regulations
1. Line up: Specific line up locations and exact march route will be communicated via email to all entries a few weeks prior to the event. All entries will be lined up, at the discretion of the Pride Ride Director and Logistics Team, based on the type of marching unit, logistics, and presentation significance.
2. Entry: The Pride Ride will last one hour. If you have any questions regarding the timeline, or route, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pride Ride Representative: Each group is required to designate a “Pride ride Representative”. The Pride Ride Representative will serve as the primary contact with Pride in the CLE and be able to assist the Festival Director with set up and control of the marching unit prior to, during, and after the Pride Ride. The Pride Representative will report to the Festival Director or Volunteer for entry verification and line up assignment no later than 1 hour prior to the step-off time.
4. Etiquette: Pride in the CLE participants must understand and agree that this Pride Ride is intended to be, and at all times shall be, a Family Friendly event. Therefore, participants shall not display any materials, or behave in any way, that are obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, or indecent as described in City, County, State, and Federal law.
5. The march must keep moving. Volunteers and Cleveland Police will be on site to quickly move any unit along, or out of, the route.