Areas of focus are subject to change. Time are not final and may go beyond designated times, but your final time will be given before date of the event. All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
Benefits of Volunteering with Pride in the CLE®
Free Souvenir T-Shirt
Participation in march
Satisfaction of helping others
you'll have a great time!
VOLUNTEER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I agree to turn up to my rostered shifts on time, and to advise the Pride in the CLE® staff well in advance if my availability for rostered shifts
- I agree to work under the guidance and supervision of Pride in the CLE®
- I agree to turn up to my first rostered shift 1 hour before the scheduled staff so as to be informed of particulars of the role and the venue.
- I will not turn up to a rostered shift under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- I agree to advise Pride in the CLE® staff if I am unable or uncomfortable to complete tasks that have been assigned We will be understanding of these requests, just give us as much notice as possible.
- I agree to inform my supervisor immediately of any injuries sustained while undertaking volunteering.
- As a member of the Pride in the CLE® team, I will do my best to provide correct information and a positive attitude to all members of the public I deal with throughout the event.
- I agree to work in a constructive and cooperative way with Pride in the CLE® staff and comply with any safety procedures as requested.
- I understand that I am volunteering my services to Pride in the CLE® and will not receive any compensation for my services.