Pride in the CLE™ aims to lift up all of our community groups and local businesses. We are excited to begin accepting applications again for vending booth opportunities again in 2022. On this page you will find more information of this year's process and all updates pertinent to vending at Pride 2022.
Important Vendor Application Information
Application Deadline: Friday, April 22, 2022 - Application Now Closed!
- Applicants will be notified via email of their accepted placement at Pride no later than Friday, May 20, 2022.
- Spots are limited. We cannot guarantee a booth to all applicants.
- Upon placement determination, your organization will be invoiced for booth fee according to pricing submitted by applicant.
VENDOR INVOICE PAYMENT
- Checks can be made payable to The LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland
- To pay invoice online CLICK HERE
Vendor Booth Pricing
- Independent Artists & Artisans - $150
- Community Groups & Non-Profits - $300
- For-Profit Retail / Corporate / Sale Making - $500
- Prime Location High Traffic/Visibility Booth - $1000
Food Booth Pricing (10% of daily sales + booth fee)
- For-Profit Food Booth - $150 (Nonrefundable deposit)
- Food Truck - $150 (Nonrefundable deposit)
Provided (Booth) Equipment
- One (1) 10' x 10' tent (set up prior to arrival)
- One (1) 4' x 8' collapsible table
- Two (2) folding chairs
Additional Equipment Upcharges
- Extra Table - $25
- Extra Chair - $15
Vendor Booth Payment & Deposit
Upon notification of vendor placement, the organization/individual will be officially invoiced by The LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland. If you are unable to pay the full amount by the festival date - June 4, 2022 - a non-refundable down deposit of $30.00 will be required.
Marketing and Advertising
- Click here for official Pride Advertising pricing and guidelines.
- Advertisements are not included with vendor booth.
- All ads must be submitted by Friday, April 29, 2022 Please submit ads to [email protected]
- Specific branded banners for display should be provided by the sponsor, unless otherwise noted from the Steering Committee.