Marketing and Communications Submissions
The Center now offers an updated submission form for ease of use. When submitting, be sure to include all required information, including contact name, email and phone number, and the full text of your event or announcement. Please note: PDFs, PowerPoint files, images, and other documents will not be accepted as announcements. The information must appear as text within the submission form. Corresponding artwork will be accepted but must not be the only information provided.
If you have any questions about submission deadlines or what we accept for publication, refer to the editorial guidelines below or contact [email protected]
- Social Media posts must be submitted a week in advance of the preferred run date.
- Newsletter posts must be submitted 2 weeks in advance of the run date of the newsletter which is the 2nd Monday of the month. Otherwise, your content will be posted in the following month's newsletter.
- Events (this includes any partnership events, internal or external events) must be submitted 3 weeks in advance to allow for an efficient amount of advertising time.
- Graphic Design needs should allow for a 2-3 week window.
- Website edits should allow for a 1-week window.
- Website pages from scratch should allow for a 2-week window.
- Larger events and projects do not apply to these guidelines. They will require consultation from the marketing and communications team.