Health & Wellness
LGBT Center Programs
Our Stories, Our Pride
- The Center offers free & rapid HIV testing on-site thanks to our community partners. Call 216-651-5428 to find our current testing hours.
- Tai-Chi class
- Tuesdays, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Tai-chi is a noncompetitive, self-paced system of gentle physical exercise and stretching) There is no fee for those attending either or both Tai-Chi and Reiki.
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM
- Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
Senior Chair Yoga
- Every Friday
- 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM
- The Center offers free chair yoga as part of our SAGE 50+ program. The yoga is designed for seniors and our instructor will make the practice work for you.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Pride AA is a community-led support group for LGBTQ+ and ally community members in recovery.
Lorain County LGBTQ Drop-In
- The Lorain County LGBTQ+ Coordinator will be available to provide support and resources for LGBTQ+ individuals in Lorain. Stop in to the front desk to make an appointment or if you need to see him immediately just let the receptionist know. For more information, contact Stephan Graves at email@example.com
- 2:30 PM- 7:30 PM
- LCCC Wellington Campus
- 151 Commerce Drive, Wellington, Ohio
- 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- El Centro
- 2800 Pearl Ave, Lorain, Ohio
- 8:30 AM -1:30 PM
- First Congregational United Church of Christ
- 330 2nd Street, Elyria, OH