LGBT Center Programs
Our Stories, Our Pride
Discussion Groups at The Center
All groups are drop-in based. No registration necessary.
LGBT Veterans Group
- Tuesdays from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Weekly group for LGBTQ+ veterans.
20 Something Group
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- An informal social group for people in their 20’s or in a collegiate program focused on social activities, discussion, and community building.
Men's Discussion Group
- Every Thursday from 6:30 - 8:00 PM (18+)
- Provides a safe, welcoming space to explore topics relevant to us as GBTQ men, and to share our personal experiences. Meetings are facilitated by a member to keep us on topic and make sure everyone who wants to talk has a chance.
- Every Thursday from 6:00 - 7:00 PM (25-49)
- Trans*cend is an activity based support group for transgender and gender non-conforming individuals age 25-49.
40+ Women's Social Group
- 2nd Friday from 6:00 - 7:30 PM (18+)
- A non-therapeutic environment for anyone who identifies as a lesbian woman to meet and connect with other 40+ lesbian women.
- First Thursday at 4:00 PM
- A support group for people living with HIV/AIDS.
- 2nd Saturday from 11:00-1:30 PM
- Support group for trans-identified individuals and allies.
- For more information, email Stacey Parsons at email@example.com or visit their website at TransFamily.org
- 1st Saturday - Discussion Group - 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM at The Center
- 3rd Saturday - Monthly Social Event - Click here for details.
- provides an informal space for adults to discuss and explore gender identities outside the traditional gender binary (male/female) while providing support and insight to each other. The group is open to anyone 18 and up (including, but not limited to: genderqueer, queer, gender non-conforming, non-binary gender, bigender, agender, transgender, etc.).
Out, Proud & Pagan
- 4th Saturday from 12:30 - 1:45 PM
- Out, Proud, and Pagan is a safe place to gather, learn and celebrate. This group's aims are to grow the understanding of what it means to be Queer and Pagan. Come and share you journey, experience new rituals, gain understanding, and enjoy yourself, as we all explore the intersection of our sexuality and magick practice.